[EMS Discuss] Eugenemakerspace.com ran out of disk space

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Apr 28 17:14:54 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

While I was away in Olympia this weekend eugenemakerspace.com ran out of
disk space which caused a lot of things to break. Part of the reason
might have been that there are / were some backups of the sites also on
that partition. I had one old one that I deleted and Rick has some but
I'm not sure if they are regularly updated or not. Anyway it would make
more sense to put backups on another disk or machine. I have one of
those running and I encourage the other sysadmins to do this as well. In
a pinch you can just delete the old debian packages in
/var/cache/apt/archives/ and restart the failed services.

     Sorry about the downtime,
     Clif