[EMS Discuss] [Redbull 2013] Coordinating coding and organization of tasks

Benjamin Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Apr 28 20:11:36 PDT 2013

Are we going to have a 'stuff happening while trailer is in motion' mode?  If so, it would be good to receive 'hit a big bump' notifications (via accelerometer) so the barker can turn to the bicyclist and tell them to watch where they're going.

Game end would be good too.  Anyone have other ideas?  My plan is to write up some bash scripts that monitor my serial port and take actions based on the received events.
- Ben