[EMS Discuss] Deep cycle 12V batteries

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 30 09:40:47 PDT 2013

We are going to need some long lasting 12V batteries for the Laser Target
Range this weekend.  Probably starting on Thursday night or Friday.  Does
anyone have any that we can use for the weekend to make this project
portable?  I'm not entirely sure how many we will need yet.  We only really
need the thing to run for a couple of hours at a time.  The LEDs will
probably use the most power.  One meter LED strip draws about 2 amps and 5
volts with all the colors on white.  1/3 of that current with all of just
one color turned on.

Rick