[EMS Discuss] Printrbot Status Update

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 4 11:15:57 PDT 2013

The wiring in the hot end is somehow wrong.  Wires that should be connected
are not, and wires that should not be connected are.  This is a regression
-- it was working correctly last time I touched the wiring.  So I'm more
than a little confused.

I may have burnt out the second controller figuring this out.  It still has
working USB, so I don't know for sure yet.