[EMS Discuss] Interesting 3d print finishing device on Indiegogo

Sam Foster EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 6 13:17:48 PDT 2013

Reminds me (only tangentially related really) of the video Ben Krasnow
did on polishing acrylic in which he rigged up a vapor polishing setup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7na8kQ78vkQ

/Sam