[EMS Discuss] Open House at Thinkersmith

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 7 12:48:41 PDT 2013

What: Open House for Thinkersmith’s Traveling Circuits

When: 6-8 PM on Wednesday, August 14th, 2013

Where: Broadway Commerce Center (44 W Broadway, Eugene, OR, 97401)

Why: In August, Thinkersmith will be formally presenting its curriculum to
the Silicon Shire community for the first time. We will have three of our
most popular activities to sample, as well as mouth-watering refreshments
and engaging guest speakers. Come support the future of our national
computer science education and take the opportunity to share your ideas!

No need to officially RSVP - Thinkersmith has details posted on their
Facebook page as well.