[EMS Discuss] We have banker boxes

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 7 21:22:39 PDT 2013

At least three people tried to find the banker's boxes and could not find
them.  I am sorry.  I was not trying to hide them.  They are right here.
 Kevin got one out tonight and assembled it; there may be one empty box
assembled on the shelf.

Anyway, please help yourselves to the boxes.
[image: Inline image 1]