[EMS Discuss] Vacuum former fundraiser

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 12 08:48:28 PDT 2013

Thanks everyone!  Between all of us we should have enough funds to move on
to the next step.  Mark, I'll send you my account number again.  If anyone
else is an OCCU member, let me know and I can send you my account info too.
 That's the quickest easiest way to transfer the money.  I'm getting a
personal Paypal account setup now so others who have Paypal can use that to
"gift" the funds to me.  Anyone who wants to just hand me cash in person,
please let me know and we can just set a time to meet at EMS.

Thanks so much!