[EMS Discuss] Led light strips

Greg Norman EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 15 18:10:07 PDT 2013

The electronic shop around the corner Oregon Electronics has some of these non addressable strips. Prices are fair.

________________________________
 From: Bob Miller <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Cc: Connor Weller <EMAIL HIDDEN>; "EMAIL HIDDEN" <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: [EMS Discuss] Led light strips

You can save a little money by getting non-addressable LEDs -- all LEDs on the strip change color at the same time.

http://learn.adafruit.com/rgb-led-strips

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:

You can probably find them the cheapest on eBay from a Chinese company.  But you'll probably have a to wait a few weeks for shipping if you go that route.  I think Adafruit.com has pretty reasonable prices.  I know Oregon Electronics downtown sells LED strips but they probably aren't the best deal.

>On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Connor Weller <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>
>Does any body know where I can get led light strips that can change colors and can be programmed by an ardunio? I'd like to get some rather cheap. I'm putting them under a gokart!
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Connor Weller
>>

>>No trees were harmed by the transmission of this message. However, a few million electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

Bob Miller                              K<bob>