[EMS Discuss] Making a wheel hub?

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 16 17:42:18 PDT 2013

I have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm just speculating here:

I think your pipe idea could work if your flat-sided plugs were pretty
think (not less than 1/2"?), and welded.   My intuition tells me that
you're going to want to lathe your hubs, then mill the center where it
accepts the axle, but I have NO experience to base this opinion on.