[EMS Discuss] Lathe needs

Mon Aug 26 10:32:03 PDT 2013

Hey folks,

I've got a buddy who's getting into minting coins, and he's interested in
joining the shop.  I'm going to bring him with me the next time I come in
(may that be soon).  Maybe someone can help answer his question about the
lathe, though, because he's most interested in that tool.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Steve McAllister