[EMS Discuss] Vacuum former fundraiser

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 26 11:33:02 PDT 2013

OK I got the parts ordered!  Thanks everyone for your assistance.  In case
you are curious, this is what I ordered:

http://build-stuff.com/FastHeatFlyer.htm

I purchased the 2x2 single zone.  Later if we want to upgrade we can
purchase another one and expand the machine size pretty easily.  They don't
come assembled as you see in the photo so we will be constructing them to
look like the photo.

Rick