[EMS Discuss] Vacuum former fundraiser

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 26 13:38:54 PDT 2013

Looks awesome!

I was thinking of keeping my eyes open for the parts we'll need for the
next stage.  I think I've seen some systems online that get away with a
shop vac, do we need more suction than a shop vac can pull?  If you can
post any sort of specs or whatever I'll start looking around and seeing
what I can scrounge up.