[EMS Discuss] EMS Mentioned in Eugene Weekly

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 27 20:31:06 PDT 2013

Yep, I don't know if I already bragged about this, but I was able to speak
briefly with her at the coronation. She has at least one major activity
that she wants to do in collaboration with us and Thinkersmith - building
arduino powered pinball machines. I think we should offer to host it at EMS.

Which also reminds me to ask again if there's anyone else that wants to
represent EMS at the SPICE open house next month - 9/25, 6:30-8:30 I think
it is. Bob volunteered, but without a particular activity...