[EMS Discuss] EMS Mentioned in Eugene Weekly

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 30 08:54:43 PDT 2013

Not clear anymore which thing we're talking about.

For the SPICE Open House next month, we do have a table, and access to an
outlet. If we had a super quick hands on activity, that'd be cool. I was
thinking it would probably be more of a "put some toys out, invite people
to come visit the shop" kind of thing.

For the collaboration with SPICE/Thinkersmith, it'd be something like the
"family hack day", only with a fixed project that all participants would be
working on. We'd provide the space and assistance with the tools, SPICE
would provide the people and material, Thinkersmith would provide
programming assistance. That's my understanding, anyway. Details are not
anything close to set.