[EMS Discuss] EMS Mentioned in Eugene Weekly

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 30 09:07:41 PDT 2013

Rick had a really cool pan flute ish thing on his youtube.. That's hands on
and cheap, only change would be to have pre-cut tubes to specific notes and
a cheat sheet with tunes they could put the tubes in series to easily
recreate that tune with the pipe (pre cut) order.  Think like the NBC
diddy, three note tune they could put the pipes in order to recreate, but a
kid relevant tune.