[EMS Discuss] EMS Mentioned in Eugene Weekly

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 30 09:16:40 PDT 2013

Finish the thought, 3D print the ends caps and print up some mouth pieces
that fit over the PVC to make flutes... bla bla bla.. People need to
understand better what 3D printers are for.  Can we make the 3D printed EMS
logo light up like the Makerbot circuit board did at Maker Faire?  Solder
station and free advertising?..
ok I will stop now, I guess I have had enough coffee for now.