[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 30 12:22:45 PDT 2013

Also, if any members want to actively participate in the space search,
please speak up.  It will require a time commitment -- you have to
look at a lot of wrong spaces before you find the right space.  A few
members have been trying to do this, but we could definitely use help.

And if anyone has any experience at all with commercial real estate,
whether renting, buying, selling, or anything, please speak up.