[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 30 15:47:16 PDT 2013

I thought we nixed the ones in Springfield as it would cause EMS to drop
members (folks said they would quit) and not be Eugene Maker Space (now
with more Springfield) anymore as we would not be in Eugene.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:

> That's a good idea.  Maybe we can use the wiki for this purpose.
>

> On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Tom Conlin <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>
>> A useful information would be (updated) access the boards queue
>> of locations split into new, accepted, pending, passed.
>>
>> helps to avoid duplicate effort
>>

>> On 08/30/2013 09:24 AM, Rick Osgood wrote:
>>
>>> While things may have calmed down around EMS lately since everyone has
>>> been out enjoying the summer weather, we are still looking for a new
>>> home to support our growing membership.  Looking at the survey results
>>> from the member poll, the top three voted locations for EMS would be:
>>>
>>> Downtown Eugene followed by East Eugene or West Eugene (pretty much a
>>> tie on those two)
>>>
>>> The top features our members would like to see in a new space are:
>>>
>>> 1. Larger shop space (we currently have 1000sqft)
>>> 2. The ability to subdivide the space to separate activities
>>> 3. Larger office space for quiet/cleaner activities