[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 30 15:49:48 PDT 2013

I didn't think we ever officially said we wouldn't move to Springfield but
I do remember some folks saying they wouldn't be able to be a member if we
moved that far east.  I also agree that having EUGENE maker space in
Springfield would not be ideal.  But if it turns out to be the only way for
us to afford to grow to a more comfortable and usable space... I'd probably
go for it.  It's definitely not my first, second, or even third choice
though personally.  Maybe a last resort.  My own feelings, not those of the
board.