[EMS Discuss] Magnetic Device Troubleshooting

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 30 17:51:44 PDT 2013

The EMF protection is part number V201005G 0701A

The magnets are all hooked up the same direction and the coil windings go
the same direction as well.

 I have attached a drawing of the EMF blocker wiring, each individual coil
has it's own identical EMF blocker.