[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Marie Slatton-Valle EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 31 04:26:07 PDT 2013

I'm down to help on location scouting.  I've been scouting similarly sized
locations for a garment production house and often think of EMS.

I looked over the space ratings doc in the wiki and just have a few
questions.  1) Does EMS only want month-to-month leases or is something a
little longer acceptable?  2) Does EMS need to be in an industrial zone or
is a commercial space okay? 3) What is meant by noise limits on the space
ratings doc?  That's all I can think of for now.

Also, has anyone read this Make
article<http://makezine.com/2013/06/04/making-makerspaces-creating-a-business-model/>
about
Makerspaces as a business model?  Really solid, solid info.

Let me know what I can do to help.  Definitely down to scope out a few
places.

Marie