[EMS Discuss] Magnetic Device Troubleshooting

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 31 08:11:16 PDT 2013

Wow.  That part number turns up nothing useful in Google.  Your schematic also seems to show that it is wired in
series with the magnet coil, which makes no sense for a protection diode.  Those are wired in parallel with the coil.

Can the device be brought in to the shop without its purpose being revealed?  (You mentioned an NDA.)

-Darrell