[EMS Discuss] New space (out of thread question).

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 31 11:10:30 PDT 2013

Yes definitely!

it would depend on total space rent / sqr footage etc... So probably
can't answer that until we land a new space. Though I would hope it
would be in the $100 - $200 range. just my off the cuff take on it...

     Clif