[EMS Discuss] Need Volunteers for New Space Committee(s)

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 5 13:06:18 PST 2013

Also, Clif is building a mailing list specifically for the Space Committee
so they will have their own forum to discuss, plan, etc.  That way they
don't have to blast everything out to Discuss unless they feel they
want/need too.

Rick