[EMS Discuss] Need Volunteers for New Space Committee(s)

Thu Dec 5 13:28:56 PST 2013

Just contacted with 4J schools trying to get funding and/or
a free shop since the school system has allot of vacant
buildings. They seem really excited about working with us.
They want to set up meeting the week of Dec 16-20 preferably
the 20th. or whenever.

I may not be able to make the meting but will if at all
possible. If there is anyone that can work with me on this
or just be at the meeting that would be great. I you can, I
will let you set up the date and time.

If anyone wants to talk to me in person call me any time
541-343-2890 H
541-531-8265 C

Greg Norman

Posted from the Discuss forum