[EMS Discuss] Postpone member meting?
Fri Dec 6 16:17:55 PST 2013
I'm worried about making it across town myself. There's six inches of snow
on the road outside my house.
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>
On Dec 6, 2013 3:55 PM, "Rick Osgood" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
> I'm not sure the legality of this or how we would do it but I wonder if we
> should postpone due to weather? It's supposed to get down to 9 degrees
> tonight and I don't imagine the streets will be that much better before
> 10am tomorrow... What does everyone else think?
> Discuss mailing list
> EMAIL HIDDEN
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Discuss