[EMS Discuss] Postpone member meting?
Fri Dec 6 16:51:45 PST 2013
We have at least 10" of snow and ice underneath. We're stuck with a capital S. Just saw a 4 wheel drive vehicle slide backwards about 100', unable to make it up the hill to get off our street.
~Michelle & Kassie
Sent from my iPhone
> On Dec 6, 2013, at 4:12 PM, James Hukill <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
> I can make it there at 10am.
> That said, do we move the time as another option?
>> On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Cord Slatton <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>> I think its a good idea to postpone. I could make it but many might not.
>>> On Dec 6, 2013 3:54 PM, "Rick Osgood" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>>> I'm not sure the legality of this or how we would do it but I wonder if we should postpone due to weather? It's supposed to get down to 9 degrees tonight and I don't imagine the streets will be that much better before 10am tomorrow... What does everyone else think?
>>> Discuss mailing list
>>> EMAIL HIDDEN
>> Discuss mailing list
>> EMAIL HIDDEN
> Discuss mailing list
> EMAIL HIDDEN
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Discuss