[EMS Discuss] Postpone member meting?

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 6 20:30:29 PST 2013

Well I was just down there with Darrel and Austin. He brought his surly
pugsly bike and we had a blast riding it around the parking lot. I came
down in my truck with no chains and no weight in the back. I also got
back up the hill to my house without any problems. This is after some of
the snow had turned to ice mind you. So Darrel Austin and I will be
there tomorrow morning. If you want to join us then come on down. :-)
Since the board meeting is a special meeting we don't have to postpone
it. We just have to schedual another special one when we see fit. If
there is not a quorum for the annual membership meeting tomorrow it
doesn't matter.

     Ciao!
     Clif