[EMS Discuss] Fwd: The Annual Election of Eugene Maker Space

Weston Turner EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 7 12:42:07 PST 2013

Thanks you all,

I look forward to working with EMS members and the new board.

Since I am now in some official position, my aspiration is that I will be much more engaged with the group and proactive in working to make EMS what we want it to be. I hope to promote a positive, open, and constructive culture within the organization and serve in whatever capacity I can on the board to help us achieve our goals.

Best Regards,
Weston Turner