[EMS Discuss] Computer Science Education Demonstration on December 10th

Bethany Thramer EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 10 10:32:29 PST 2013

Unfortunately, with school closures this week, we will not be able to host
our demonstration at Two Rivers - Dos Rios Elementary School today.

We are still working on rescheduling the event and will let you know as
soon as we have something set up for the future.

Thank you all for your support and interest in supporting Computer Science
Education in our community!

*Bethany Thramer*
Operations Coordinator
Thinkersmith