[EMS Discuss] Need Volunteers for New Space Committee(s)

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 16 13:50:17 PST 2013

Hi Gang,

Ok I just set up the new space committee mailing list. Some of you have
already volunteered to be on one of the two space committees, and have
already received confirmation of the new list subscription. Is there
anyone else who would like to join? For reference here are Ricks notes
on what areas we need to cover:

http://eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/Sites/SpacePlan

     Thanks, :-)
     Clif