[EMS Discuss] New Space Business Planning Committee Call Out for Members

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 17 10:43:59 PST 2013

I often don't do the polls myself because checking them all is the same
as checking none, and it takes less time to just not go there and have
someone tell you when the meeting is. But if it makes you feel better I
took the time to check them all. :-)

     Clif