[EMS Discuss] New space will need source for tables and chairs.

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 19 11:49:18 PST 2013

Greetings all,

Sorry if you're on a committee and get this twice.

As you all know, the new space will require revenue beyond just membership dues to be successful.  Kassie is
developing a structure for for-fee classes which we hope will cover a significant portion of the shortfall.  The
initial classes she will be teaching herself, but anyone in the community that needs classroom space is welcome, so
please spread the word or teach one yourself if you care to.

To make this work, one thing we will need is an attractive and usable classroom setting.  One of the largest needs we
have identified so far is for tables and chairs.  So, does anyone have a good idea where we can get these cheaply?  Do
you know someone who works for the school district?  The City?  A company that is remodeling their conference area?

Any ideas are welcome.  Matching chairs that fold or stack would be ideal, but we can work up to that if needed.
Likewise, the tables.

Thanks,
"The Committee"