[EMS Discuss] filament

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 19 13:41:39 PST 2013

Congratulations on joining the 3D printing elite! (-:

As of two days ago, Oregon Electronics had 3mm ABS only.  They were
talking about ordering more, including PLA.  I don't remember how much
they wanted for it.  I don't remember what color they had either.

I've bought all my filament from Inventables.com.  I haven't tried PLA
yet, though James lent me a spool this week, and I'm running out of
excuses. (-:

Does the Simple use 3mm or 1.75mm?