[EMS Discuss] New space will need source for tables and chairs.

Darrell Perko EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 20 18:05:07 PST 2013

Good point, Austin.  I've quickly put together some reasonable-looking
tables with just MDF and 2x4s, and with some features like paint and
routed edges could actually look pretty nice.  Pretty heavy and not
store-able, but could certainly do. Maybe we could come up with a
reasonable design that can be collapsed but is still very solid in use.

-Darrell