[EMS Discuss] New space will need source for tables and chairs.

Pat/Juke/Whatever... EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 21 09:43:36 PST 2013

For some design ideas focusing  specifically on collapsible furniture, the
Playatech site has a number of design ideas and plans.

Even if the specific designs available there are not what you are looking
for, it's a great site for brainstorming what is possible in collapsible
furniture.

http://www.playatech.com/product_list.php

-Chef Juke

www.chefjuke.com

"EVERYbody eats when they come to MY house!"