[EMS Discuss] [EMS Committee] New space will need source for tables and chairs.

Greg Norman EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 22 10:16:53 PST 2013

Chairs 96 of them for $5 each 25 for $15 each   http://eugene.craigslist.org/fud/4222122191.html
another butt load of good looking stackable chairs for  for $5 each  http://eugene.craigslist.org/bfs/4228275742.html
Classroom chairs $5 each  http://eugene.craigslist.org/fuo/4225895142.html

I'll chip in $25, others chip in too and for less than $100 were set.
1) Commettee people, decide how many are need?
2) Which style do we want?

I have a truck and will get them.

It was so easy to find these that this might be able to be found in the future if we are unsure if they are currently needed.

Greg

________________________________
 From: "EMAIL HIDDEN" <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: EMAIL HIDDEN
Cc: EMAIL HIDDEN
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:49 AM
Subject: [EMS Committee] New space will need source for tables and chairs.

Greetings all,

Sorry if you're on a committee and get this twice.

As you all know, the new space will require revenue beyond just membership dues to be successful.  Kassie is
developing a structure for for-fee classes which we hope will cover a significant portion of the shortfall.  The
initial classes she will be teaching herself, but anyone in the community that needs classroom space is welcome, so
please spread the word or teach one yourself if you care to.

To make this work, one thing we will need is an attractive and usable classroom setting.  One of the largest needs we
have identified so far is for tables and chairs.  So, does anyone have a good idea where we can get these cheaply?  Do
you know someone who works for the school district?  The City?  A company that is remodeling their conference area?

Any ideas are welcome.  Matching chairs that fold or stack would be ideal, but we can work up to that if needed.
Likewise, the tables.

Thanks,
"The Committee"