[EMS Discuss] [EMS Committee] New space will need source for tables and chairs.

Darrell Perko EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 22 11:06:46 PST 2013

Good deal, Greg.  Sounds like a winner!

If they're stackable, which is my vote, I'd say get them as soon as we
find 10-20 matching ones we like (assuming $5 each).  The first picture
in the first link showed just a few nicely padded (from what  can see)
stacking chairs in the background.  Those look ideal.  The banquet
chairs look less attractive and less comfortable to me, but probably
beat out the solid plastic.

I can swing by the first place and take a closer look on my way to
Marcola this afternoon.

-Darrell