[EMS Discuss] [EMS Committee] New space will need source for tables and chairs.

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 22 12:12:24 PST 2013

Well, I think yes at least stackable, but even better would be foldable,
unless you guys think they would be too uncomfortable.

Here is a link though without a picture:
http://eugene.craigslist.org/fuo/4228907455.html

     Clif