[EMS Discuss] [EMS Committee] New space will need source for tables and chairs.

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 22 12:21:01 PST 2013

When :-) we get a space we should have enough room for more comfortable chairs at the space cost of stackable. Comfortable  is the best choice IMHO.  If we are hosting training a etc the last thing we want to do is chase off people (like myself) with uncomfortable chairs.  If we start to run out if space then we worry about foldable.