[EMS Discuss] Wanted convection oven

Tom Conlin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 27 22:25:32 PST 2013

Hi Bob
Haven't seen you recently but I brought in ...

https://www.briskheat.com/p-295-briskone-single-zone-digital-pid-thermocouple-temperature-controller.aspx

and brought back the toaster oven (not convection but roomy enough)
I had granted sanctuary in my back yard to last time dump runs were
being made.

Seems to me a good first approximation could be made without any
re-wiring (set oven to full power, and plug into 15A temp controller)
you still need to come up a with a thermocouple, type-J if I remember

On 12/27/2013 08:55 PM, Bob Miller wrote:
> Thanks, Greg.  Is it okay to rewire it with a temperature controller?
>
> On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Greg Norman <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>> This oven is open for use/donation - previously used for baking Fimo
>> plastic. It only holds a 10" x 7.5" board.

        ... nice weather  eh?    EMAIL HIDDEN