[EMS Discuss] The newbie (like myself) 3D printers in the group may like this..

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 1 10:24:34 PST 2013

Speaking of which, does anyone here play a brass instrument?  Did you see
the printable trumpet mouthpieces on the front page of Thingiverse last
week?  It also had some info about the theory behind the mouthpiece shape.

I'm not a brass player, so I don't fully appreciate it, but I'd love to see
the same for sax mouthpieces.