[EMS Discuss] T Shirts?

Craig Godwin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 1 13:42:28 PST 2013

I like the idea also.  I think $15 is a good target price, and would
still have a substantial profit margin depending on the volume we
print.  I did 100 shirts a few years ago with 2 color printing on one
side, and everything including setup came in under $5 per shirt.  Those
were white, so figure a small adder for a dark colored shirt.

Craig