[EMS Discuss] EMS - Sharing a Resource - draft

Ionel Pusca EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 2 00:55:15 PST 2013

I am interested in your feedback regarding the EMS sharing a resource document.
I started first with what would be a guiding principles list, in this case:
 Principles:  - free, unrestricted, unlimited access of the workshop resources Where:  Free = no additional costs besides the membership  Unrestricted = no control/cenzorship of tasks   Unlimited = no limit of a resource/access( feel free to ad/change)The constraint would be sharing a resource (one or more members are going to use the resource at the same time) I include the EMS Sharing a Resource draft .ppt attached.  Please let me know your comments.