[EMS Discuss] T-shirt updates

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 5 12:16:57 PST 2013

Those are the mock-ups she gave me.  I'm sure there are other possible
combinations but voting on an infinite combination of colors would take a
long time and everyone has different tastes.  I'm trusting her experience
to pick colors that will go well together when printed.  I did ask her to
clarify if those colors are exactly the same or if they will appear
darker/lighter/etc.

I also asked her what sizes are actually available, including childrens'
sizes.  Will report back my findings.