[EMS Discuss] T-shirt updates

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 5 12:55:45 PST 2013

OK I somehow sent that by accident.  All the info is there, but I was
trying to re-organize it to be more readable.

Here is a link to the shirt she is offering:
http://www.blankapparel.com/Fruit-of-the-Loom_3931.htm%7C4VRYL4BWPSFCZEKA41310.5309551157

*The green color looks like this:*

[image: Inline image 1]

*Grey can be either of these (grey first, silver second):*
*
*

*
*
*Sizes:*
*
*
- It's also offered in women's sizes.  Size S-XL.
- 2XL-6XL are available for $3 extra ($23 total).
- Child sizes are XS-XL.