[EMS Discuss] T-shirt updates

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 5 13:36:22 PST 2013

I made a quick poll if anyone wants to use it. It might be easier then
compiling what people say in the emails.
http://www.learnmyself.com/poll11565xB8Ded535-1

I would be down for a Green shirt for my self, but truly gray would be ok
as well, as long as it's not a super light gray shirt.

I might like to add, that if we did Green shirts, The black logo could
easily be printed on the white lab coat backs that people are getting. If
she would be ok with doing that. Just something to add.