[EMS Discuss] New Membership meeting date

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 09:00:16 PST 2013

I just looked at the Doodle and so far only 8 people have responded.  Out
of those 8 people, Thursday evening is the time that works best for most of
them (6 out of 8).

I'm a bit concerned to use this data though because we have around 23
members.  This poll so far only consists of less than half of our
membership.  It would be nice to have a few more data points before
choosing a day.  It seems weird to choose a date that works for 6/23
members.

If you haven't yet answered the doodle, please do!  We need to know what
day works best for the most people so we can help get our attendance up.

http://doodle.com/ngcbg2smc95r2ci3