[EMS Discuss] Another T-shirt update (new colors)

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 14:04:21 PST 2013

I'm in agreement that we should stick to largely uniform colors on
this.  Otherwise it kind of misses out on the point of _group_ shirts.

With the expanded guidelines, I'll go with an XXL in "Kiwi".

Taper.